Destined to be everyone's favorite hangout, this six-piece sectional combination is the ultimate spot for rest and relaxation. You can't surpass the comfort of its two power recliners at each end that feature power headrests. Between those, there's a motorized power armless recliner, an armless chair, a corner wedge and a multifunctional storage console with cupholders.
This model can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
(1) MSPE#810-TGR Armless Recliner
(1) MSPE#811LPH-TGR Power Left Arm Facing Recliner
(1) MSPE#811RPH-TGR Power Right Arm Facing Recliner
(1) MSPE#840-TGR Armless Chair
(1) MSPE#850-TGR Corner Wedge
(1) MSPE#860-TGR Entertainment Console
Cover: Tide Graphite
Material: 100% Polyester (W)
This item is also available in:
- Can be operated cord-free and placed anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addition of a FreeMotion ® cordless battery pack. Find out more.
- Can be operated cord-free and palced anywhere in the room without proximity to an outlet with the addtion of a FreeMotion cordless battery pack
- P2: Power seat and headrest provides stress-relieving comfort
- Features integrated USB charger with patent-pending ParkerSwitch ON/OFF function for maging power draw
- Oversized seats sit like a chair-and-a-half for expansive comfort
- Sumptuously soft, high-performance chenille fabric cover is durable and easy to clean
- Chaise-style footrest delivers continuous leg support
- High-tech motor delivers ultra-smooth, power reclining at the touch of a button
- Removable back for easy transportand positioning in small spaces
- 3-year Limited Warranty on the frame, springs, mechanism and motor while the cover, seams and cushions are warranted for one year
- High-grade foam layer (1.8 to 2.2 density) adds plush cushioning and maintains its appearance over time
- Fully padded, foam-wrapped hardwood frame adds strength and durability
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.